Saturday, February 4, 2012
Do You Have a Boyfriend?
The other day, one of my clients asked me this question. He's an older, slightly intimidating gentleman and we know him and his wife well. I believe they think they are entitled based on their affluence, which is a character trait I absolutely detest now after having to provide customer service to such people for so long. But I can tell he thinks I'm smart and has respect for me. Thus, he's not as bad as the others. So I answered his question honestly with a no, I do not. He then asked why not? You're pretty. And I said I know. :) I immediately realized that I probably sounded conceited and so I followed up with a thank you. Then, I proceeded to explain that I am selecting someone carefully and that can take a long time. And he said, "I like that."
I thought about it later and I decided that I like that too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment