
me and Kira last year
I just randomly stopped by Kira's blog and I saw that she's been posting again. So I decided to log in to Blogger, write some comments on her posts, and check out my old blog. Now I'm inspired to write again! But attempts at reigniting my writing have failed since returning from Japan three and a half years ago. I suppose living abroad gave me more of an incentive to write as a way to keep in touch with friends and family back at home. And now that I am no longer living an adventurous life in a far away land, I feel like the monotony of a stable and stationary life is not worth blogging about.
But who reads this anyway? This is more for me than anything else so to hell with it. Here I go with attempt number 5 at blogging again. :)
You do so many fun and interesting things like traveling!
ReplyDelete