- My 90 year old client who is an Auschwitz survivor that makes my day every time he comes to see me.
- I went up to a cute guy and gave him my number. I was terrified but did it anyway!
- I've committed myself to learning how to be a good saleswoman despite my previous declaration that I hate sales.
- After making said commitment, I learn that my position is being eliminated and my new position will not have any sales goals.
- I participated in a 30 day challenge which required us to use commitment devices to achieve a goal. My goal was to bring lunch four times a week to work and only buy Starbucks once a week. My reward was a new pair of shoes and my consequence was to donate the money I would spend on the shoes to the California Republican Party.
- I want to join a bowling league. I recently bowled the best game of my life at 141 with Kira!
- I seem to fall into old patterns and I am unable to change. Any tips on how to be different? What if I just accept that I can't change. Then what?
- In one weekend, I attended two funerals. It was a somber weekend.
- Buddha's Birthday and my first Hanamatsuri Service.
- I attended the Technobuddha Conference in Berkeley and I am now on the planning committee for next year. Too bad I missed our first conference call this evening. I forgot! :P
Okay! That's about it. Happy voting and then happy writing to me. :)
I think these are all excellent topic ideas! I hope to hear about everything :)
ReplyDeleteBut to start with, I would like to hear about #2!!!