Saturday, January 1, 2011

Welcome to Jendependence!

Hello friends and family! So here I am for the 6th time, starting a new blog. I promise I won't change it again for awhile. I'm quite fond of my Jendependence and it is a movement that will be in effect for the rest of my life. I welcome you all to my world and I am very grateful that you are a part of it! :)

Today is 1/1/11 and I could not be more excited for this year. I was not sorry to see 2010 go. In fact, I kicked it out the door and said good riddance! And then Angela stomped on it just for good measure. In other words, 2010 was a very rough year for me and I am ready to make the sun shine after the rain.

I have a really awesome calendar for this year. You may have seen my post about it on Facebook but here it is again for you non-Facebookers...



It was the first thing I looked at this morning when I woke up. :) I'm looking forward to the calendar pumping me up everyday. I think I should get a morning theme song to listen to while I fill out my calendar page for the day. Any suggestions? I'm Too Sexy?

Here's to a great year for me and for you!


No comments:

Post a Comment