
I just got home from working an event in Hollywood and I can't tell you enough how much I love my Hollywood job! I get paid well, I get to meet a lot of new people my age, I sometimes get to serve celebrities, and it's a lot of fun! It's basically everything that the bank is not.
I get paid a teller's salary, I interact with A LOT of elderly people (they're the ones that actually go into a bank!), I never get to help any of the celebrities that have accounts because they probably have someone to do those kinds of things for them, and the bank is professional and serious.
On the other hand, the bank is also practical and secure, which is everything my Hollywood job is not. So I guess it all balances out in the end!
Tonight's party was for the premiere of The Rite with Anthony Hopkins. Too bad I didn't actually get to see him! He never stopped by my dessert table. :(
No comments:
Post a Comment